Above the garage, there are two air vents. There are some birds that have decided to inhabit the right one, and we believe they have also messed with the alarm wiring in doing so. Many a time as I drive in, I will see a bird entering or exiting, and one time a bird poked his head out to watch what I was doing. Several days ago, I was getting something out of the trunk of my car when I saw a couple eggs, cracked on the ground, right below the vent. That's what they get for living in our vent!
Summer is here, so it is super hot, and the flowers I just planted keep withering up until they get a healthy dose of water. Our crepe myrtle trees have not begun to blossom yet, and we fear they may not, just like last year. Here's hoping they'll start blooming soon!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment