Today I put together the other two chairs and got the fridge ready. I also got some of that white metal shelving cut to size for the utility room and bought some new paint.
Then I moved some stuff from my mom's house that I've been storing there for 20 years now. However, on checking the lawn mower (which she said we could have since she pays a lawn service) I discovered it was broken. Past the point of repair (missing many parts, etc). So it looks like we'll have to get a lawn mower now. I'm tempted to buy the cheapest one they make. Hey, do they still make those manual, self-powered, un-electric lawn mowers that they had when I was a kid? That would be the ticket!!
And here I thought I'd seen the last of Home Depot... ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What, you don't have a gardener? What a cheapskate.
You should hire a neighborhood kid to do your lawn.
As long as you own a house, you will *never* see the last of Home Depot. That's why we bought stock in the company. :-D
Post a Comment