Monday, April 17, 2006

I want my HD-TV

Well, we did it. We bought a 50" LG plasma TV with this stand. We ordered pizza Friday night and watched Shoot the Piano Player, and Saturday night we grilled sausages outside and watched Touch of Evil.

We also bought a fan thing for our half circle window, curtains for the breakfast area, and curtains/rods for the back door. I took a nap on the loveseat Saturday afternoon while Hank mowed the lawn. How domestic!

5 comments:

Hank said...

When you mention movies, you should link to IMDB. I'm just sayin'.

Cindy said...

Go to hell.

Anonymous said...

DAMN! The marital bliss has obviously not moved to the new house. Hank, I hope the previous owners left a dog house for you to sleep in outside when you piss Cindy off.

katiemoo said...

Hank, don't you have editing rights on this blog? Instead of bitching, wouldn't it be more constructive to just go and add the links back in? I'm just sayin'.

Hank said...

Katie: That would require work on my part. In short, see Cindy's reply to me, and apply it to you. ;-)