On Friday, Hank received delivery of our cool tables. Very nifty. On Sunday, I got to wait at the house for the delivery of our sofa set. They are sooooo comfy. The pillows we got look great on them. Also, we went to Z Gallerie on Saturday where we purchased a cool blue-green plate and some river-polished rocks to put in that space in the breakfast table. I took some snaps the other night (pre-sofa set and tables), but we have to make those more user-friendly. I took some more with my cell phone, but I need to upload them. Our backyard is also blooming!
Friday night, I heard some punk-ass kids playing in our driveway so I turned on the backyard light to freak them out. I think it worked!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should sit on the porch with a shotgun, that will really scare the hell out of those demonic kids.
Post a Comment