Monday, November 12, 2007

Better Homes and Gardens

It's been a while since we posted in here, but I thought I should make a quick post.

I planted pansies in the front a couple of weeks ago. I'm hopeful that they will look better this year than last.

I have been watching way too much HGTV b/c I now want to do all these things, like change the light/sink fixtures in the master bath, the sink fixture in the powder room, the shower in the master bath, and we want to add a pergola in the backyard. The latter is more than necessary though b/c the rose arbor is a real pain when it's windy, and besides providing shade, a pergola would help us avoid reattaching the rose arbor once a month!

This morning when I was letting Simba inside, I saw a cardinal in the rose arbor! We also have a blue jay that visits occasionally.

No comments: